We already moved to our new place. Classes have started, tutorials too. I have accomplished a lot in the past months and now I am back in a rut. Actually, not really, I actually have more to do but I don't know how to finish all of them and fit all of them in my current schedule. The travel time from my place is as unpredictable as my mood. The new kids are okay but I am going crazy over their behavior. I am still feeling lazy from time to time. I need more pep talk and self motivation activities to be able to make it through this year.
Now, I can work on a few papers but here I am blogging, facebooking, and twitting. hahaha
The teachers and I were supposed to go out but something came up and they rescheduled for tomorrow. I was supposed to meet Jingle but I fell asleep and woke up really late. Now, I want to work but I can't figure out which task I should do first.
So... I guess I will start by taking a bath and improve my circulation. Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment