Christmas party with the gays is over. Media Noche with family later. The holiday rush would be over soon and I will be back in the real world in just a few days. I'm not in the mood to make my resolutions yet. To be honest, I am not up for anything right now. We have found a new place and at least that's out of my hair. I'm not done clearing up all the clutter but maybe I would spend the next hours doing that.Right now, I will just prepare my 2012 wishlist.
I'll begin with the material things.
1. Ipad.
2. netbook - a laptop is heavy to carry around plus I'm still more comfortable with a keyboard.
3. Iphone - for all those mobile applications
4. dslr camera - my own. the one I'm using right now belongs to Jackie
Anyway, those are the big ones. I have a longer list of small things that I want.
5. Paulo Coelho's Aleph - haven't visited my fave bookstore in a while and it still is expensive. I'm waiting for the paperback.
6. Fit Flops - an original one.
7. new running shoes - maybe one from Adidas
8. jeans - been a while since I last bought one
9. storage jars and boxes - can't get enough of them.
10. books and DVDs - I want more!
My list could go on and on. Making this makes me look forward to the New Year. Here's to hope and excitement! *cheers*
No comments:
Post a Comment