Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Clutter

I started cleaning up but I was not able to finish. I know I have a lot of clutter but I never realized how much I had until I cleaned up. It seems every time I lift a layer of paper, the layers multiply. I'm giving myself a week just to put together the worksheets, materials, and other important papers. I think I can only organize and file them properly at the end of this school year.

I just realized how those papers and stuff reflect my life. Every time I discover something messed up and fix it, I'll find another one and fix it again. Sometimes it seems like it never ends. Sometimes, I find myself wanting to just ignore the clutter and live a messed up life because I am getting tired of fixing.

I guess that's how life is. Challenges come one after the other to continue honing us to be the best person we can be. The biggest challenge is actually not getting tired of overcoming them. The price is a life knowing that you have been the kind of person that God wants you to be.

Anyway, even if I have a lifetime to fix my life, I always have to remember that this is just borrowed time. I have to live everyday as it were my last no matter how hard that can be. I have a long list of things to achieve and to overcome. Right now, it's the clutter in my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment