Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Losing interest?

I am trying my best to achieve my goal of becoming better. I am on that point of my journey of finding the right track once more. I am getting confused and distracted again. Before, it was family issues, now it's Facebook games!

Darn it! I am addicted again. I seriously want to stop but I can't.

Okay, I'll admit it. I am tired. Physically, emotionally, and mentally. These games I am playing is my only form of relaxation. It's pathetic I am aware of that. I have stopped crocheting, I even write rarely and the books I have been reading are now done. There were so many times that I have wondered what is wrong with me.

I easily lose interest. I am like a kid with ADD. I am addicted to something now, and I mean really addicted and in a few weeks, I don't even want to think about it.

Just like my goal of being better. I used to be so obsessed about it that I would religiously jot down all the steps I am making. Now - I seldom think about it.

Maybe I am just exhausted. I hope I will get my mojo back.

No comments:

Post a Comment