Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sucked in Once More

I am in love with another drama and another Hallyu star. This is what I hate about long weekends -it sucks me in another dimension and before I am even aware of it, I am the one refusing to leave.

"The Master's Sun" ate up my time but it left my heart full of hope, happiness, and giddiness. It made me hug my pillow, literally scream, and clutch my chest. And every time I see So Ji sub Oppa's face, I am biting my lower lip and holding tight on the table.


It's just so nice to call someone Oppa. I am actually not into older guys but seeing his face and those funny expressions on it made me drool. I didn't really look at him in "Memories of Bali" (because of the sizzling hot Zo In sung). I guess it was because his character. He rarely smiled in that drama.

Anyway, I know I'll get tired of this soon. Just like before.

But right now, just like my past visits to Hallyu land - I'll savor it and enjoy it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment