Friday, November 22, 2013

humdrum

Aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!

This is one of those days.

Days when I am so stressed out that the feeling of pressure suddenly turns to apathy. I am blanking out and I want to abandon work all together and just relax. I really want to go to a beach, lie on the sand and immerse myself in lukewarm seawater. I want to watch hot shirtless guys run around while I silently wish that they notice me.

Well... I can only wish.

I have tons of paper work, Christmas planning is also underway, exams are also here and there. I have started some of them. And yes, I am planning to use my Flash power to finish all of them. I know I can do them, I am a buzzer beater remember. I get my power when I can hear the clock ticking loudly.

I just wish that my marriage wouldn't be the same. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment