I have made a small crocheted coin purse. I will watch the next videos on how to read patterns and soon I will make my cute crocheted animals. I am planning to make a crocheted Jar jar Binks or dinosaur to remind me of Matthew Gray Gubler and a small monkey that will remind me of Jackson Rathbone. I am going to display them on my desk so that I can work more efficiently and I will have better ideas for the next school year. My bosses are going to love me.
Today, I spent most of my time thinking of what story I really want to tell. I really want to start a novel. I am aiming for publication. It would be cool to see my name on book covers. There's just too much in my head I can't figure out which one is the best. If I could find a person who could draw well, I also want to have my own comic book.
I said I have given up my dreams of becoming a writer. I guess I was wrong. Writing will always have a place in my life. It has made me survive all of life's trials. I guess I am going to continue writing until someone reads what I want to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment