My class was okay today. Most of the kids listened and followed and they seem to enjoy the activities we had. Tomorrow we are going to pretend to go grocery shopping and I am sure that they will love pretending to buy the stuff that I will prepare for them. I am planning to make some crayon shavings art as well.
The teachers loved Adie's antics. Hopefully he will be in a good mood tomorrow and he could play with them some more. Maybe we can drop by at the mall to buy a few stuff for him and I can finally get the new socks I really wanted.
The gay sagala was fun. My cousins were there and almost all our neighbors in Lambak. The gays are pretty and fabulous. Many of them are nice and accommodating as well.
Matthew Gray Gubler and Joseph Gordon Levitt both posted a blog. I really wish I could meet them someday. It would be nice if I could also get to know Jackson Rathbone, Frankie Muniz, Shia La Beouf, and James Franco. I could have pictures and autographs and a few kilig moments.
Jackie's allotment came. And in a month's time I will have the opportunity to earn more and I will be earning more. I could buy those new shoes and clothes and give my mom some extra money as well. Maybe I will save some since I will be preparing for a big change in my career soon.
The point is, this is a good day. I thank God for not letting go of my hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment