Anyway, another week has passed. I am feeling a bit queasy and light headed at the same time. Okay fine! I admit it - I am feeling lazy again. It's Friday. I want to go to the mall or roll around on my bed. I don't want to do any school stuff.
It was as if I lost my momentum. I was so inspired the past week. I had lots of ideas in my head. I was able to carry out those ideas in class this week. There are still unfinished tasks and some needs polishing. I just don't feel like doing them.
I promised myself that I won't let these kinds of days ruin the course of my life.
I am not letting it. I will catch a power nap in a few minutes and hopefully, I'll get my mojo back. I am at war here. The opponent must not see that I am still the old me. I want to show 'em I am better without saying anything.
Back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment