Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another Lazy Sunday

I did not do anything today.

Anything productive is what I mean.

I slept all day, watched a little TV and surfed some. I am supposed to prepare a lot of worksheets but I guess I am just not up for it. I wasn't able to go to church either. My plans were ruined because of my inherent laziness. It doesn't mean I am discouraged though. I am more determined to fight this and do whatever is necessary to get back that zest I had a few weeks back.

The kids are both here. I love having them here but they can be a little stressful especially when they are creating all these mess in the living room. Adie is talking a lot now too and Erin is exploring all the corners of the house.

The weather is the same. It's been raining a lot and I kinda miss the sun. This weather makes me want to sleep all day.

But I will not put the blame on things I have no control of. The only thing I can manipulate is the way I see things. So I think it's really my fault that I haven't been productive. Then I can do something about it now. Since I slept all day, I might as well be working all night.

Time to log out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment