Monday, August 13, 2012

Not so Lost Anymore

Little by little I am getting by. The class went fine. Tutorials were good. Money came and there is still more coming. I am not as disoriented as I was yesterday and the past few days for that matter.

There's a tropical storm but it's a little far from us. PAGASA said that it would bring more rain but I am holding on to my prayer that the water will not go inside the house anymore. No matter how prepared we think we are, it still is scary to see the flood rising up and wetting all your possessions. Unfortunately, because of this typhoon, our mattress will not be dry soon as well as the couch. We still look like informal settlers and evacuees inside our home but as long as we're safe and dry and we are here in our own place.

I want to give this place a chance. It's the most comfortable home we had so far. We can move freely at a price we can afford.

At this moment, I don't want to look at the future no matter how near it is. I just want to enjoy what I have now. I love my family, my friends, and even my job even if it drains me out. I don't want to make too much plans. I just hope God will lead me to the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment