Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hoping Once Again

I woke up real late on this Sunday. I haven't been to church in a while. I want to attend mass, it's a responsibility that I have been neglecting for a while now. Praying at night and dropping by every morning just isn't enough I know. I know God understands but it doesn't make my guilt any lesser.

So anyway, since I am slowly learning to be better. If I could attend church regularly, it would be easier. I want to be a better person. I really want to be.

My mood is so far, good right now. I am actually excited to go to school tomorrow even if I am having a difficult time managing my class this year. They're much younger, much more playful and moody but easier to please. Even if my ears hurt from their shrieks and laughter, I love the sound of their giggling when I tell some lame jokes or make funny faces. Even if it frustrates me that they can't easily learn the concepts I am teaching, it gives me some sense of pride when they finally do.

I like my class right now. There are more girls and I really miss the younger group. I hope I can be a better teacher this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment