Saturday, July 27, 2013

Colorful People

It's another Saturday for me in this side of the planet. 6:34 p.m. The sun has just set, the night has begun. I am stuck here at home with no plans. I wonder if my friends would insist on meeting up. We were planning to last week but work intervened and here I am now - nganga!

So I guess I will be back to watching whatever is available on the internet. Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo wrapped up last week and I am not in the mood to watch Fabulous Boys. Perhaps I'll watch Hana Yori Dango from the beginning again and fall in love with Tsukushi and Tsukasa's love story once more.

And work, yes, I will do some work so that when Monday comes, I wouldn't feel like I have wasted my weekend. I will be very busy with whatever work is available and try to come up with more money making schemes so that one day I can publish any of my stories. I do hope I can finish all those novels I started and be able to come up with characters who can touch other people's lives.

Gaaaahhhhh!!!! I miss my friends. In real life, nobody else can be as colorful as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment