Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gettin' Tired of Preggy Jokes

I feel so bloated.

I told myself I am going on a diet for real. But I came home tonight and my mom cooked Kare-kare and I just couldn't resist! It's been so long since she last cooked it.

I really need to lose weight and I really want to lose weight. Yesterday, my friend and her boyfriend are chatting online when I accidentally passed by behind her. Her boyfriend saw me and he said, "Who passed by? She looks pregnant!" Darn! I am tired of hearing pregnant jokes. And it's exhausting to explain that I am not carrying anything but lipids on my stomach. I find it lame to say that I am four years pregnant because my tummy has been this big (actually had gotten bigger)for four effin' years!

I have to cut down on food and make time for exercise.

This is not good.

How can I find the love of my life? He might think I am already married because I look preggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment