Waaaahhhhh!!!
That long vacation resurrected my lazy bone!Just thinking about the amount of work I need to do makes me want to lie down and sleep all day. I need some physical and mental power to do what I need to do. I have to do my job or else I wouldn't be able to buy something, no, a lot of things that I need to and want to buy.
Why am I like this?
I am suffering from a bad case of "ningas-kugon." I was so excited, enthusiastic, and determined at the beginning but my fire seems to die out in the middle of any project that I am doing. No wonder I can't finish a decent novel, my output is mediocre, and my successes are half baked. I want to bang my head on the wall right now. How do I keep the fire burning?
Now I realize that this is actually an inherited trait. My Dad and my uncles are all talented and smart. They are not really lazy but they are only good in beginning projects. They always fail to follow through. No wonder we did not become rich. Now, I am doing the same thing. The Tiamzon males have passed on that ningas-kugon gene to me, my cousin Mitzi, and even my older sister.
It's time to break off the tradition, jump off the band wagon and start changing this bad habit. Yes! I will work! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment