Monday, August 19, 2013

Rainy Day Musings

It rained nonstop last night...

I wasn't able to sleep.

The memories of Ondoy and last year's Habagat have taught me a lot not to be lax in this kind of weather. I am calm but I am vigilant.

The sky is clearing a little, thank God. Now, I am planning to work on a lot of things. Work - naturally. I haven't been writing a lot lately and it seems my interest is waning. My schedule is so jam packed, I cannot squeeze in my characters. I haven't cooked anything new in a while as well. And though I have printed patterns, I haven't started on a new amigurumi projects. I still find time to watch Korean and Japanese dramas and movies though. However, I watch while checking papers and making worksheets.

There are so many things I want to do but right now, I need to earn a lot first. I am trying to enjoy what I do and trying my best not to get stressed out over small matters. I am also trying to sleep earlier and eat healthier. I am doing my best to save some money to buy the things I want to reward myself with.

It's time to go up. I have experienced how it was like to be down, I have nowhere to go but up. My family will experience happiness now. God will take care of us.

Just like the rain, everything is washed out to make way for the new. Things will be good. The world will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment