This is the last day of 2010. The last day of staying up till the morning, eating junk, and wasting money. I am currently listening to the Morning Rush and the top ten topic is letter for 2010 or for someone from 2010. The other day, I saw the RoRo reax asking what for them is the highlight of 2010. Now, on December 31, 2010 - I am trying to review the year but so many things happened and they all happened so fast.
There were depressing moments. When I try to remember what upset me, I can't even recall them anymore. There were a lot of happy moments - moving in to our new place, Adie's first steps, RX moments with Chez, new cyber friends, malling with friends, meeting up with Jingle and a lot more.
The high school reunion, my first time in a gay bar, party peeps party, Adie shouting at me, being accepted at essays, the interview with the singaporeans, hanging out at lea's place, staying up with gladys, beauty sessions with analynn. Hay! ang dami talaga.
Later, I will say goodbye to 2010. The happiness I am feeling just trying to count all those wonderful moments will make me welcome 2011 with more longing, love, and hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment