The year is about to end. Here I am, savoring the few days left of my vacation. I haven't slept normally for about two months now and I guess the best resolution for 2011 is to sleep like normal people. I mean it wouldn't hurt to sleep at 8 pm and be more productive the whole day.
I have posted on my fb wall that I wouldn't change just because it's new year. Well, the fact is I am a resolution freak. I love making new year's resolutions which yearly, I fail to carry out. I always proise myself that this year it would be different. Then again, it's me who's talking.
However, this doesn't stop me from making more resolutions. I even have my quarterly and midyear resolutions. As usual I can't carry them out but I guess that's how my life is. I love making promises to change some things about my lifestyle because this gives me something to look forward to. Just dreaming of how better my life would be if I were more disciplined is enough to make me try.
So as early as now I am preparing my list and here are some of them:
1. I will sleep at 9 pm (because I come home @ 8)
2. I will eat less at night
3. I will jog/walk at least three times weekly
4. I will do more writing
5. I will be more patient with my students
6. I will see good things in other people
7. I will smile more
8. I will give my best in everything I do
9. I will save money
10. I will go to church more
I am excited already! I have three days to eat everything I want and sleep anytime I want and I will make the most of it. Next time, I will tell you about my plans. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment