Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Crossroads, Decisions, Challenges

The past few days were really very happy. So happy that I did not find the time to update any of my blogs.

I went out with my friends and I missed them so much that I didn't care if a lot of work was left undone. Now, I have so much to do and I am lacking sleep again. I have been late for more than a month now and I don't know if the traffic got worse or I am just waking up much later than I used to. I am under pressure again because I have too much in my hands and yet - I have the best feeling in the world. I am useful, I am functional, and I am living no just plain alive.

I will be in my mid-thirties in a few days.

There are so many decisions that I have to make soon. Gladys and I are wondering if this is what they call midlife crisis. Maybe this is and up to now, I am still undecided. Actually, I know what I want but my fears are holding me back. I am afraid of the adjustments I have to make and I am doubtful if I can adapt as well as the others. Add to that, my biological clock much louder than before and my uterus is shouting out for something that normally resides there that should have been there some 10 years ago. I am still yearning to find that one true love but the logical part of me is beginning to doubt if he will ever come.

I want to believe that I can still have that happy ever after. But each day, a new dilemma comes, and over the years they have piled up that I don't know which one I should prioritize anymore.

As they say though, that is the spice of life. Without challenges and hurdles to overcome, life would be meaningless.

So as I approach another crossroad, I wish for wisdom, good health, and more determination.

Life is good. It can be better. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment