Thursday, September 19, 2013

When Looking at the Weighing Scale is Scary

I have been struggling with weight issues for quite some time now. Every year, it had always been a part of my New Tear's resolution to work out and watch what I eat.

But after almost five years, my weight has been continuously going up instead of down. The reason - mainly is my lack of discipline.

I have lost weight before. I was in a relationship at that time and we were having problems. I focused on myself instead of him and I succeeded in trimming three inches off my waistline and about 10 lbs in almost three months. I thought it would be easy to do that again. But I am wrong. I have gained back what I've lost and even added more.

Now, I don't have any motivation plus I can't find the time in my jam packed schedule. I have tried starting but I always ended up backsliding. But I really, really want to have my old figure back.

Call me superficial, call me selfish but I just want to be able to wear those cute dresses and other outfits without looking like a pregnant woman or a pregnant hippo. I want to wake up every morning and like what I see in that mirror.

I want to look good. I need to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment