Wednesday, May 30, 2012

50 Things I Hate

The trending topic in Twitter today is 50 things I hate. Since there are some followers I don't want to offend, I'd rather list them down here. When I say things, I mean "THINGS" literally, as in objects and some animals too.

So here are the 50 things I hate (not in chronological order)RIGHT NOW.

1. Paksiw na Bangus - the sourness and the smell make me want to puke
2. Spiders - period.
3. dirty toilets - who likes them?
4. tight jeans - can't breathe in them
5. round neck shirts - makes me feel strangled
6. tight shoes - kills my toenails
7. snakeskin - sends shivers up my spine
8. okra - too slippery
9. badly written novels - waste of words and paper
10. gruesome action scenes - where's the art in that?
11. tasteless nude photos CLAIMING to be works of art - duh?
12. roller coasters - anything that makes my head spin is an enemy
13. Emperador - made my head spin and gave me diarrhea the next day
14. cheesy pick-up lines - enough already!
15. senseless novelty songs - makes my ears ache, makes my head ache
16. parasites - ticks, lice, fleas and even people
17. striped shirts with checkered pants and vice versa - such an eyesore
18. slow internet connection - nuff said.
19. plastic curtains - should be in the shower
20. big hair ribbons on adults - another eyesore
21. credit cards - lead me not into temptation
22. loose threads - causes accidents
23. blind curves - more accidents
24. slippery floor - more victims
25. the steam from the ground after a brief rain that came after a very long hot day-
causes diarrhea
26. smell of burning clutch - makes me nauseous
27. heavy traffic - destroys my mood, my schedule, my goals
28. stainless, metal glasses and plates - makes me feel like a prisoner
29. expensive restaurants that serves blah food - this is big time swindling
30. extra large pendants - it may be deadly
31. strong cheap perfumes - makes me vomit
32. pencils that are so hard to sharpen
33. erasers that don't fully erase
34. rough paper - gives me this tooth-edge pain
35. cheap hotdogs - ugh! the taste
36. tangled bra straps - just hate it
37. nails scratching glass - drives me crazy
38. too much friction - destroys things
39. hard stools - ouch!
40. dust - stings my eyes, makes me sneeze, and makes beautiful things ugly
41. politics - a very dirty game
42. violence - morbid acts of humans to other humans and even to animals
43. pornography - I mean tasteless, unrealistic and abnormal portrayal of sex
44. common CR's - just feels uncomfortable
45. bad haircuts - ruins self confidence
46. too much make-up - boosts confidence in the wrong manner
47. bright lights - hurts my eyes
48. checkered walls and floors - also hurt my eyes
49. dimly lit bars - makes me sleepy
50. body odor - biggest uggghhh!!!

These are the things I hate right now. Maybe they will change in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment