I am supposed to be working.
Well, I am just having a break. I am done with the first part of my paperwork. I just want to stop thinking for a while. Watching Korean dramas are very relaxing. They entertain, they make me laugh, and make me fall in love. At least for the actor once in a while.
My one week vacation is almost over. I am planning to have a haircut ASAP. I need a change and I will begin with my hair.
I am in that high mood again.
I am inspired to make things happen, to push through with my plans. I just wish I could stay this way always. Sometimes I feel like a lunatic. My mood changes with the phases of the moon.I don't even know what the moon looks like right now but I want to hold on to this determination.
No comments:
Post a Comment