Finally had a haircut and rebond.
I feel quite good actually. I was planning to insert a pic but my internet is not so good and to be honest, I can't quite get a good angle. So maybe I'll just post when I feel better. I kinda look old in my pics.
I'm not done with my work yet but I know I can finish them over the weekend. Right now I am just watching a few episodes of "Memories of Bali." I stopped rewatching "Dream High" because you know, I am getting crazier for Song Sam Dong. I just read a tweet saying he might visit the Philippines. I am excited but I hope I am not as crazy as I am right now for him because I don't want to get over my head.
So tomorrow I will start planning again. My mood is still a bit high and I hope my hormones won't pull me down.
No comments:
Post a Comment