Friday, May 25, 2012

Go!!!!

This is what I've been dreading. I am beginning to feel laziness sink in. Two days before the training and I am feeling like this. I cannot allow this!

Maybe it is because I haven't washed my hair for two days now. I have to wait until Monday before i wash this thing off. The weather is not on my side as well. It's way too humid and my skin is so sticky I can cover myself up in paper. When i take a shower, I am barely a minute out and I am sweating again. I am living in a tropical country I know but it was not as hot as it is now when I was younger. Global warming really sucks!

Anyway, i know I am just making excuses. I spent the whole day staring at these pictures of gorgeous Korean males. I will start working after I eat my lunch and take a bath and once my sister leaves. Maybe I will clean up the house first just to clear my head. I have to make a schedule and stay away from all my DVD's and any distraction. No more excuses! Go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment