Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Alternate Universe

I will try my best to make this be the last time that I will write about Gong Yoo. I'll just try, I really can't promise. Because the more I watch his work and look at his photos, the crazier I get.


It's not healthy I know. I am aware that this is crazy. I am just a weak, female who can't help but admire such a beautiful creature. Gong Yoo is hotness personified. Those perfectly sculptured chest, well formed biceps and yummy abs turns this almost spinster to a delusional cougar!



I don't know him personally of course. Who knows I might get turned off when I get a chance to meet him. But who needs character right now? I don't have a choice but turn him into a person I want him to be. The Gong Yoo I like is actually the Gong Yoo in my head.


I know he is a totally different person and he belongs to a totally different world than mine. I would just love him in an alternate universe where our paths have crossed. Because in this timeline, it is really impossible.


In this timeline, I could just watch him from afar. In that place, he is actually mine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment