Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Embracing Happiness

Happiness is coming my way!

I know it, I am feeling it, I am claiming it!!!

This is the way I want it to be. I want to stay optimistic always because thinking negatively is just a waste of time. The glass will always be half full instead of half empty. I would like to spend my days smiling than frowning. I don't want to develop too much wrinkles. I want to stay pretty.

So I will go back to the old me that I almost forgot. I started this blog with the aim that I will project positive energy in my cyberworld. However, things happened that were out of control and I got sucked in a blackhole of loneliness and self pity. It would be hard to avoid those situations but I will always remind myself that no matter how hard it s, I need to hold on to the good side of things. As I have always quoted, "Happiness is a choice."

When I feel weak and I am giving in, I will do what I have always done - pray. Then hopefully, God will send his angels in heaven and those on Earth - wonderful people called friends. No more hiding, no more living in alternate universes. This is my ultimate reality and it is my job to make it a good one.

Gong Yoo, Rain, Lee Min Ki, Zo In sung, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, James Franco and Matthew Gray Gubler are just people to make me smile. They will never move inside this world but I can watch them from afar. They should not cause me pain because I have to recognize the fact that they belong to a different category and they would not affect me directly.

Cheers to me and the path that I will be taking. People who would cross paths and walk with me are welcome. Let's walk with smiles on our faces and eagerness in our hearts. Hopefully we'll find a rainbow and party on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment