Saturday, January 19, 2013

Everything's Okay

I feel kinda giddy today. I'm smiling like a silly girl and jumping around like a frog. No, I'm not infatuated with Gong Yoo or any other Korean actor. I just feel this way.

I feel like writing. I have another story idea and I want to push through with it. I still haven't figured out where Marco and Paolo are going but now it's getting a bit clear. Jill will definitely end up with Paolo and Marco would have to suffer his first real heartbreak. The Singapore trip will push through. I'll just research the net and ask around about it.

I'm excited about my Tumblr project with the kids. I would definitely get a digicam soon so that my site will be updated regularly. I have less than three months with thee kids and I hope I can make this school year memorable.

The sushi project will continue. I would continue experimenting until I get it done even if it ruins my diet.

Hay! Gladys is still in Baguio and I'm not in the mood to watch a movie with Jingle right now. I want to drink alcohol with the gays but it seems they are too busy.

Tomorrow is another school day. I'm not prepared yet. I still want to watch Gong Yoo movies. But I know when I start working I will not stop until I'm done. So it's okay. Everything's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment