Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rambling Mumbling

It's five days away before I start my normal life again. I haven't corrected my sleeping habits yet but I will before this week ends. I am not excited to go back to work to be honest. I miss the kids, the teachers, even my boss but it seems like working is not so attractive right now.

I haven't prepared my New Year's resolution yet. Feeling the speed of time, I know it's getting late but I am also not in the right mood to do them too.

This is how it feels like to be broken hearted. I must snap out of it. It's not as if I did not expect it to happen. I just did not expect it to be this soon. Besides, it's not as if this is realistic. He doesn't even know me, I even live in the other side of the world. There was no chance of our universes ever colliding or even meeting halfway.

I don't even feel like crying. I'm not even angry.

I just feel stupid.

So anyway, I am not normally stupid. Stupidity does not suit me well.

In a few minutes I will get that "mood" I want. I just need to listen to the right music. I've been hearing this Erik Santos song playing in my head, "Kulang Ako Kung Wala Ka." I'll get rid of this LSS before I bring it to work on Monday.

And also, I need to eat. Geez! I slept at 2 pm and woke up at 10 pm. Am I a call center agent? A security guard? I'm a teacher! I haven't eaten anything since I woke up. It's one in the morning according to my clock so it means my stomach had been empty for almost three hours. On a normal day my knees would be shaking.

So I'll wrap it up for now. I'll be writing again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment