Friday, April 5, 2013

It's my last free weekend because we are required to report to school on Monday at exactly 7:30 in the morning. So what's my plan?

Nothing yet. But I will make one.

I vow to give my all this summer and in the coming school year because I really want to RESIGN!

I have been contemplating this for so long. I made a lot of excuses but the underlying reason is something that I can't say out loud. Now, I am admitting it. I am scared.

I am scared that no school will hire me because of my age. I am scared of starting over. I am scared of meeting new people and adjusting. I am scared because I might not be good enough.

Change is scary. But it's something we all have to go through.

So day by day I will save up my courage. I will save up until I accumulated more than enough to make me move on with my head held high.

No comments:

Post a Comment