Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day

This should have been the first day of my tutorials but luckily, Rich did not show up. Well, I still have a few days off. But tomorrow, I will definitely start tutoring again and maybe I would get my mojo back.

So anyway, I have a new crush! A Japanese guy named Jin Akanishi. Unfortunately, he's married but it's just a crush and as if I would meet him in person anyway. I watched him before in Gokusen but I liked Kazuya Kamenashi more and of course Jun Matsumoto. But he was outstanding in Anego. I suddenly wished someone that young and gorgeous would like me in real life.

Speaking of Anego, I watched it because I could actually relate to the lead character. A thirty-something female in search of love. Very much like me eh? hahaha But unlike her, I am not the type to carry everyone else's problems on my shoulders. I'm the hands off type. But I work hard as well and try to help in any way I can. And I am always called "Ate" by everyone.

I really should start conditioning myself. Summer classes will start in two weeks and for the first time in years, I am feeling lost. I do not know how and when to start. I kinda don't feel like working. I just want to lie around all day with my Asian series and movies and eat until I turn into a hippo. I really have to set my brain into work mode again!

And with that, I will begin making write-ups for the yearbook. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment