I am all alone in the house and I have nothing to do. So out of boredom, I took my make-up kit and started painting my face. This big face. Here's the outcome.
I should have put some nose line on. It did injustice to my nose. I just wish I could have a thinner face so that it would not look so huge. I really need to lose some weight.
But I'm happy with how my face looks. With or without make-up. Here's one without make-up.
While it is true that looks are not everything, it still feels good to like the one you see in the mirror. I am not as gorgeous as those models or movie stars but I am beautiful in my own way.
Do I sound insecure? Maybe. But looks don't last. Character does. So no matter how I look, I would maintain my character. The good parts of course and I will strive hard to be a good person. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment