"Mabuti pa sa lotto
may pag-asang manalo
'di tulad sa'yo
imposible"
(it's better in the lottery
There is a chance to win
unlike with you
impossible)
--Pangarap Lang Kita
by: Parokya ni Edgar
I have been hearing this song play over and over in my head since last night. The video is nice and the message is something that many of us can relate to. It's about a guy in love with a girl he thinks is impossible to have since she is rich not knowing that the girl is also in love with him but she just can't show it because she is conservative.
Nothing hurts more than being secretly in love with someone and not being able to express that feeling. Having this person so near and yet so far. You'll always be hoping against all odds that fate would make a way for you. I have been in the same situation countless times before. I'm not sure if they liked me back but if they did and I never knew it, that will be like the biggest darn!
At least with liking celebrities, I know my place. I can say it loud and it will be alright since celebrities are there to be liked. I won't hope for too much because I know that we're not on the same level. I can always dream but if nothing happens, I won't be very disappointed.
But it doesn't matter if you're in love with a celebrity or with a friend. One way love still hurts big time. Even if you tell yourself that seeing your loved one happy is enough to make you happy, it still brings a certain pain. Because whether we admit it or not, we all want to be loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment