Thursday, May 30, 2013

Holding on to the Feeling

The summer season is about to end.The temperature is more bearable now. Sleeping is such a pleasure. Laziness is a big temptation.

Okay so I promised to fight it with all my might. I am really trying but as cliche as it may sound, I am only human. The bed is so cozy and the feel of the air from the electric fan is like a lullaby. I overslept and for a week now, I am late for work. I will change my habits, that's for sure. I just indulged before I finally say goodbye.

Things will be in their right places soon. I am both excited and nervous. I want to keep feeling this way because the boredom that I suffered from the past few years is something that I don't want to feel again. I want to constantly feel that I am heading for something. I hate the feeling of uselessness and stupidity.

The future will be good. Yes it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment