Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Kiss that set it Off

I just love the story of Itazura na Kiss!

I have watched the Taiwanese, Korean, and now the new Japanese version. The characters are very endearing. Though the lead girl is annoying and stupidly cute - i just love her. I love it when she works hard and how she focuses on what she really wants.Though I hate it when she is only fixated on her love when there are other aspects of her life that she needs to give attention to.

Anyway, at some point in my life I was like that as well.When you're in love,you tend to lose yourself in the process. The good thing with her is that her efforts paid off and the love of her life loved her back. And if the guy did not love her back, she could proudly say that she did everything she could.

I really miss falling in love.

Well, good thing these dramas are here to remind me.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment