Vacation time is almost over. Work is now calling me and now I am asking for determination and motivation to do what I have long wanted to do.
I want to work hard and not be satisfied by mediocre outcomes. I want to overcome my laziness and be more creative. I want to be more of an extrovert and learn how to deal with different kinds of people. I want to overcome my insecurities while at the same time keeping both feet on the ground.
I have long been aware of the things I need to do to reach my dreams. But my lack of courage, over realism, and laziness have prevented me from going far. I take small, easy steps but once trial comes my way, I easily give up. When temptation comes, I easily get swayed. When laziness comes, I easily give in.
How long have I kept this blog? My personal battle has been longer.
I am tired of whining about it, I try to just forget about it, but I really have to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment