Sunday, May 19, 2013

Rolling Stone

Precious free time.

I am going to enjoy another week of it because starting next month it's going to be work, work, and work again. Not that I am complaining, really. The past few days I have been thinking really hard and now I could say that I know the value of my work, not only personally but it's social relevance as well. I know that in the next few days I would be complaining again but it won't be the same. Those complaints will come to pass because I am more aware of my reality now.

I think too much, I over analyze situations, I can't let go of my ideals but I am very much aware of what happens in reality. I am so full of contradictions and the chaos of my mind is making my life's journey very shaky.

At this moment, I am confused.

Just like before when I was much younger, I wanted to accomplish so many things but I lack the discipline and the motivation to do them. My father had always told me that "rolling stones gather no moss." I understood what it meant but I can only feel it in my reality now.

I hope I can stop rolling for now and gather enough moss before I start rolling in another direction again.

No comments:

Post a Comment