I am swaying again.
After all those "fighting" attitude, my lazy hormones are kicking in once again and I am not sure how long I can hold on. but I will fight it. If I had to, I would do cartwheels and vertical flips just to keep my blood flowing and stamp the word DETERMINATION in my heart. I have done about a quarter of the things that I need to do. There's still a lot that needs to be done. Hopefully, I would have established my routing before the 17th and I wouldn't have to cram and feel that I have not been accomplishing anything. I really hope that I can make this year my best. I hope I can accomplish all my goals and reach all my targets.
If I am being swayed without wind blowing, how else can I remain standing when it finally blows?
I need a firmer foundation. I need guidance from above. =) I also need to surround myself with productive people. I need to hold on to something as solid as my family. This is the battle plan.
BANZAI!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment