Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Enough? Not Just yet...

The first week of December is almost over. Yikes!

Our dance is already finalized. We're having a little trouble finding a parent speaker. One is not available and the other one has stage fright. I hope we can make our third choice say yes. The script will be on its way anytime soon and I will be real busy again so I guess I can stop this Rain madness for a while. I haven't been watching Korean dramas and films lately. I also stopped watching MVs and grabbing pictures. I have to control myself, even I, am disturbed with my behavior. Enough is enough.

I have to do my Christmas shopping. I haven't even prepared my list yet. I will be finalizing my diet plans. I am actually starting, kinda testing the waters first. Discipline is not my strongest characteristic and it's hard. All plans start with it and without it, don't expect anything to happen to what you want to happen. So I am doing my best, I am finding my motivation since I already have an inspiration and you darn know who it is.

Things will be better. Christmas will be as joyous as always. Even if I'm in love with Rain, I will still be a normal human being.





No comments:

Post a Comment