It's back to the real world once again tomorrow. I finished a lot of worksheets, prepared my materials for tomorrow. I don't know if I'll go to Village East but I hope they would give me a break after the grueling exams. I am now feeling excited for the Christmas break though I still don't have concrete plans. I just want to go shopping till I drop. bwahahahaha
Seriously, I just want a break off from work. I just want to stay at home, perhaps meet with friends, attend silly Christmas parties, go to church, or surf the internet day in and day out. I just don't want to occupy my mind with quizzes, grades, and reviewers. I am near burn out and I want to scream. I would even choose to stare at Rain's photos the whole day than deal with work.
Forgive me for being lazy. I am trying to change my ways. I want to be a better person but I am really tired of the routine. There's just no life, no perks, no excitement, no challenge. If they are just more generous I won't be feeling this way. I can't find my motivation because they are not giving me any. I am not asking for much, just a few thousand bucks because it's not cheap to go to school and buy all those materials I need for better lessons and materials. How can I explore my creativity if I don't have the means to get it? It's like having a car without gas, I can't go anywhere!
Hay! I'm grumpy again.
Smile Jill! Smile! Things will be better. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment