Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! Let's All Have A Good One.

Merry Christmas!

I cooked our traditional Noche Buena. I made seafood carbonara, creamy tuna pesto, and buffalo wings. I am really happy that my family loved it and I enjoyed preparing them as well. I just hope next year I'll be preparing them for my man. hihihi

It's Jesus' birthday so I will go to church and offer a prayer later. I have so much to be thankful for.

We talked to Jackie and the kids on the phone. It's still different because they are not here but as long as they are okay and healthy and safe - we will all be at peace in spite of the distance.

I am actually happy and I am feeling good. I don't want to think of anything else right now. I don't want to be reminded that in a few days I will be back to work and I will have to face all my responsibilities again. So far things are going good at home and financially as well. I just really want a stupid love life. I want to be crazily in love with a person who is crazily in love with me as well.

I still can't get Rain out of my system. It's just so hard to find a six foot, gorgeous, passionate, not so young males these days. But if God wills and fate is on my side - I will find him and he will come to me.This is my biggest Christmas wish this year.

I have wished for good health for my Mom, my sisters and me. I also asked for harmony in the family. I hoped for financial stability. The Lord has gracefully given them to me. With all these, I just hope that I can also be a better person and that will be my gift to Him.

So Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Maligayang Pasko!

Let's all have a good one.

Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment