Friday, December 21, 2012

Stepping on the Breaks

The world was supposed to end today but it didn't.

I haven't met Bi Rain yet so the end is yet to come. haha

Seriously, I really didn't believe it would. It's my Dad's birthday. I lit candles and offered a prayer. I know he is happy now knowing that we are doing good.

I went grocery shopping today. I also made cheesecake, I hope it's not as sweet as the first one I've made. I cleaned up a little, read a little because I am trying to stay away from the internet. You read that right. I am trying to avoid surfing because I know I would just end up watching and updating myself about Rain. I am such a loser.

And yes! I did join the fan club. I have no right to be there. I am not as well informed. But they are, I just want to be updated about Rain.

This is really crazy. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!

There are more important matters to deal with. I have a life to live. Meeting Rain is an impossible dream. I have to know when to stop. So this is the point when I tell myself to stop.

I have to stop liking him. It's time to find a new crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment