Friday, February 15, 2013

Blessings called Friends =)

It's payday Friday for most people today.

I got mine two days ago and I already paid my bills but I still went out and enjoyed window shopping in the mall earlier today. i can't spend much and I don't have much to spend anyway. But walking around the mall made me see how much I need to save to buy the things on my list.

I can stay up late tonight and have the whole day to rest tomorrow. I have so many things I want to accomplish and I am not sure if I have enough time to do all of them. But that won't stop me from trying nonetheless.

Gladys will undergo a major operation soon. I hope she will be fine and it helps her get better. I'm worried but I want to stay positive. Her family's beside her I know but, she's one of my very few friends and after Ted I don't consider any issue "small." Ana is currently in Bangkok and I hope she returns soon so that we could visit Gladys after her operation.

An old friend, Gracia, found me on FB today. I wanted to ignore her like I always do with other batchmates but how can I turn my back on her. You see, me and my group had a major fall out before the sophomore year ended. The first few days of third year were scary, everyone was ignoring me and they were looking at me like I'm the biggest pain in the neck. But Gracia was the only one who befriended me. She ignored all the rumors and even stood up to my bullheaded friends. Well, eventually we buried the hatchet and started hanging out again. (After that, we were inseparable) I parted ways with Gracia but I would like to believe that we still have that special friendship. After all, I was the one she found first before her (other) friends.

I wish my gay friends will give me a ring soon. I miss them so much. It's been so long. I want to have a few good laughs and an endless conversation. I miss the old times when we do not care if we have work the next day or have an important meeting coming up. The time when all we wanted was to be with each other, making fun of everyone and ourselves. Those were innocent times - and the happiest times as well.

I also miss Mau, Saray, and my male friends who all calls me "Ate." The fun with them was of a different category but times spent with them were good in its own way. I have been able to go to different places, heard a male's point of view, and treated like a princess.

I pride myself in having a handful but real friends. I am not closing my doors. I want to have more.



No comments:

Post a Comment