I spent the whole day sleeping.I was able to make up for all those times I slept late and didn't get enough zzz's to replenish my energy. It was good but Monday will come soon and I have to fix my sleeping habit again.
I don't want to think of anything work related right now so I am watching Korean movies again. I am also trying to finish some books I bought last November. I feel relaxed and should I say, rejuvenated for another work week in the next few days.
Nothing is exciting in my life right now and sometimes I feel that nothing is worth writing about in this blog. But I try to write everyday. I try to express what I feel, put down my thoughts because I don't want to wake up one day realizing that I can't write anymore. I am not a writer but writing down my feelings and thoughts help me as a person and makes me feel good. I know I am not good at this, nobody even bothers to read this. But I want to believe that somewhere, one lost soul will come across this blog and learn something from it. If that does not happen, it's alright. I actually am writing for my own good. And I do feel happy and good every time I write a journal entry in this place.
I am not a dramatic person in real life. I have written down things here that I don't even discuss with my closest friends. This is the only venue for me to bring out this side that nobody really sees. So I will be holding on to this blog. No matter how senseless other people think this seems, I will continue to write and express myself here.
No comments:
Post a Comment