Monday is here. It's time to think about working again.
I wasn't able to go to church yesterday. I fell asleep. I actually spent the most of my day sleeping and now, I'm still wide awake at 6 am. Good thing I don't have class today or else I'll be walking around like a zombie for the rest of the day.
So anyway, I have tutorials later. I want to watch something before I hit the sack again. I'll have time to prepare my worksheets and to start planning for tomorrow's activities. And - Joy gave me a starbucks planner! I know it's late to receive a planner but it's a Starbucks planner. A lot of people guzzled tons of caffeine just to get it and I got it for free - caffeine free if I may say so I'm happy with her present.
I hope I could spend my time wisely today. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment