Thursday, February 14, 2013

V Day 2013 - Post-mortem

V Day is over!

At least for me. I did receive a chocolate but no potted plant for me. I'm kinda disappointed. And yes! My FB was laden with bitter statuses but it was just for fun. The thing is, if I have a boyfriend, I might have looked forward to this day too. Unfortunately, he's a bit late. I just hope he did not get lost. It's kinda tiring to wait and my patience is not that long.

I finally found some dried seaweed and hopefully, I can start cooking on Saturday. I'll just devote my energy and passion in doing creative things. It gives me a different type of satisfaction but it's satisfaction nonetheless. If I don't have tutorials tomorrow I will buy the yarn and start crocheting again. If I get my hands on extra cash, I might as well buy some paint and and paint pictures too.

I know they can never replace love but at least I wouldn't be so lonely and the pain will be much easier to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment