Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Alone

I watched a new Korean drama - "That Winter, The Wind Blows." It stars two of my favorite actors - Song Hye Kyo and Zo In Sung. Two very beautiful people, the screen was just bursting with beauty.

I haven't watched the original movie yet but from the reviews I read, the reactions were mixed. Others loved it, some hated it and a few thought it was not something remarkable. Nevertheless, I will wait for future episodes and see if the TV version will be awesome.

As usual, all the creative ideas in my head were erased when I hit the play button. I took a peek at "Five Fingers," watched a little of HIMYM and CM. I rested and relaxed. No work-related matters on a Saturday for me. So overall, I can say that this has been a good day.

Nothing's worth writing but I wrote here anyway. Chez is back from HK but I did not attend the bridal shower that he was inviting me to. The bride to be is a nice person and I am sure she wouldn't mind if I come but still, I don't feel very comfortable since all of them have known each other for so long and I am just an acquaintance. While it is true that I said I am not closing my doors to new friends, I don't think that this is the proper occasion to do so. I am not really friendly and it takes time for me to trust people. I met the girl about two years ago and I have attended about two or three gatherings with her but we haven't had that "click" moment. If I am too shy around her and she is not the type to reach out, I guess it's just not meant to be.

It's not that I want other people to adjust to me all the time. I am aware that I have to do my part as well. However, I am this person, this kind of creature who is shy and hard to trust others at first. It's easy to gain my affection and trust, all you have to do is make the first move. I am not overestimating my worth, I am just really scared and shy.

Anyway, I hope they are enjoying themselves. I really do hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment