I want to go bwahahahahaha out loud. As in LOL!
I revisited my first blog entry of 2012 and I realized that I was not able to do all my resolutions. bwahahahahaha
Well,I started some of them. But my mood changes so easily and my hormones are not helping. So I completed about 25% of each task. Or maybe it was 10%. Okay! Closer to 7%. No matter how I try to analyze why I can't keep promises, I really can't find the reason. Is is lack of discipline? Or lack of motivation? Or am I naturally lazy?
Anyway, it was just funny because I read how crazy I was for Dr. Spencer Reid earlier this year. This is exactly what I am feeling for Hyun Bin now. I am fighting the urge to send an e-mail or join a fan club. Because when all this ends - I might regret it. I need to see beyond their good looks and the characters they portray and focus on the fact that they are humans and they have their own lives to live as well.
I will be moving on. Yes I will be. I need to be. Perhaps, a year from now, I would be doing the big bwahahaha once I read this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment