Thursday, November 1, 2012

Waahhhhh!!!!

Home at last but I'm not sleeping. I didn't get enough last night. And we headed to the cemetery early this morning. But I am going to rest in a while. I'm watching a movie with Hyun Bin in it (again). But this is one of the old ones. He's not even the lead. But I need a few laughs without me falling in love with those sad eyes. I'm watching Spinkick. It's a shallow one but I'm laughing anyway. And the tall guy from "The Classic" is there too. It's really a nice treat before I head off to dreamland in a few minutes.

Workdays are approaching. Haay!!! If only I could live like this for more than a week. I was really tired you know. This break is what I have always needed. I am still thankful even if it's too short.

I can't meet up with my friends anymore. I have to get my focus back. I hope I can let go of Hyun Bin and Lee Minki and Zo In-sung. I can't even spell their names right. I guess like what I've heard, people that are too beautiful only exists in dreams. They will disappear soon because I have to wake up. I'll go back to my boring existence. I can't even see them in person to get their autographs. I can't even take a picture of them or with them.

If I continue with this, I will only be faced with pain and disappointment. Why go that road again when I can just avoid it? So I will let them go. Till the next vacation, I will not watch a movie, a drama, or even look at their pictures or listen to the OST. I will work and work really hard. So this is it I guess. Waahhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment