Gaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
It's already a Sunday and tomorrow is the last day of my carefree existence. Huwaaahhhh!!!
I met with Gladys last night. We just walked around the night bazaar and looked at little kids playing around with some flying, lighting things. We were just talking how it would be nice to just lie around and do nothing and not worry where to get the money to pay rent, electricity, water. haist! Our only consolation is finding joy in simple, inexpensive treats like the time with friends, good TV shows, and great books. We are simply living to work and working to live. And when you start living like this, you'll spend every minute wishing it is a bit different. It is an unhappy existence.
But i am trying to survive. I am dreaming that things will change Even if i don't find a millionaire husband. That by the grace of God, better things await me.
But for now, I'll just live this way. Good things happen to those who wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment