What to do? What to do?
I am still thinking of Hyun Bin and his oh so hotness! bwahahahaha I am insane, I really am. It's Hyun Bin day in and day out. Even during the field trip I was staring at his handsome face on my phone. Darn! Where is my own Kim Joo Won?
What I feel will soon pass I know. I was this crazy for Matthew Gray Gubler once. I also felt this way for James Franco and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Then before Hyun Bin there was Zo Insung and Lee Min-ki. I just hope it will be over soon you know. Because I really want to live normally. That is, the way I usually am.
I have a boring life. I live to work, I work to live. I meet with friends once in a while, I ogle at guys in the mall if they are really cute and all. I live in an alternate universe whenever I want to.
The only good thing this craziness for Hyun Bin does to me is that I am actually inspired to write again. I have written two flash fictions and I am currently brainstorming a novel. The lead guy is a bit like Kim Joo Won and Hyun Jin-heon but not as obnoxious. The female is more Sam Soon than Ra-im but more hopeless romantic and smarter. I am still thinking of a good conflict. A monster mom is out of the picture - I want mothers to be perfect. A scheming bitch for an ex is more likely but that's too cliche. I already have internal conflicts. I just want something a bit unrealistic but very likely to happen. And I don't want overly dramatic scenarios and ultra-cheesy lines. I want this to be a certified chick lit.
Anyway, I am getting pissed off because it's taking forever to upload the pictures. I want to change my profile and cover photos in FB. I had some good shots. To be honest, they're not so good but I like them.
AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Hyun Bin! Aren't you tired? You've been running in my thoughts since this morning!
This too shall pass. Yes it will. It will be over soon. I'll meet a real man. Flesh and blood and Hyun Bin will just be what he had always been - a dream.
I'm going back to my chick lit. It will be so good I'll stop thinking of Hyun Bin. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment